- Degree or course completion from accredited University or technical institute
- 3-5 years of help desk/end-user experience/networking.
- Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop Technologies
- Cloud technologies Office 365, AWS, Azure
- Troubleshooting tools Wireshark
- Virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, VirtualBox
- Base networking/server certifications a plus
- Troubleshooting methodologies
At least 3-5 years of experience including Switches, Firewalls/Routers, WiFi, Servers and escalated help desk issues. Experience required in Disaster Recovery and knowledge of security tools. Candidate must be customer focused and familiar with serving clients with a sense of urgency and care.
Strong customer service skills, strong troubleshooting skills, ability to work with team or independently at times, organized and able to meet deadlines, experience in hardware/software issues/resolution, available for Data related On-Call duties, proficiency in TCP/IP, Ethernet, 802.x and other LAN/WLAN technologies, experience with HP/Dell switches, Meraki/Ubiquiti APs, Meraki/Sonicwall Firewalls, wireshark or other network troubleshooting applications, self awareness, ability to lift 50lbs
Adaptability, teamwork & collaboration, optimism, service orientation, organizational awareness
Please fill out the form below and upload your resume and cover letter.