What Are Your Network’s Weak Points?
Warwick can run a test against the most common attack points to let you know how secure your network really is and greatly reduce your risk exposure.
- Is your network opening you up to an attack from unmonitored and out-of-date computers or user accounts? Warwick can tell you where revisions and updates are needed.
- Is your password policy making you an easy target? Warwick can identify practices that require change.
- Are your servers and workstations properly patched? Research shows that 99% of vulnerabilities exploited in breaches had an unused patch that was available for over a year.
- Is an AntiVirus/AntiMalware solution installed throughout your environment and updating regularly? Users can intentionally or unintentionally become a threat to your system’s security.
- Is anything stopping users or a guest from directly accessing your server/infrastructure hardware? Physical security is a big deterrent.
- Would employees know if they had been tricked into giving out IP or company information resulting in a hack or ransomware attack? Employee training is a critical part of Risk Management and Security.