As of January 14, 2020, Windows 7 & Server 2008 will no longer be supported and will become unsafe to use.
Contact us for your complimentary Network Vulnerability Scan and migration plan.
• Microsoft ends support on Windows 7 & Server 2008 on Jan 14, 2020
• There will be no further patches or security updates and your systems will be at risk.
DON’T LEAVE YOUR WINDOWS OPEN TO CYBERCRIMINALS
• These unsecured systems can lead to data breaches, liability issues and more
• This is a red-carpet invitation to cybercriminals
• Cybercriminals find the systems that are no longer supported and exploit them
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
• Develop a budget & plan to replace or update your computers and servers before 2020
• Call us for an inventory evaluation
• Act Now…time is moving fast and we want to help you before it’s too late
HOW CAN WARWICK HELP?
• We offer managed service plans that will keep you up and running with the latest technology
• Peace of mind for all your IT, Technology, and security needs on a fixed monthly budget without the need for hefty out-of-pocket expenses