Warwick has the distinct honor of being the first to bring the Vertical Wave IP system to Cleveland & Northeast Ohio. Vertical has over 200,000 deployments throughout North America and Europe, including world-class organizations such as CVS/pharmacy®, Wells Fargo, the US Treasury, T-Mobile and Toys R Us. Vertical’s industry solutions encompass healthcare, government, education, financial services, contact centers, and retail organizations.
The solutions have been embraced throughout much of the world, but, until now, have never been offered in Northeast Ohio. With Vertical selecting Warwick as their exclusive regional partner, we can finally harness the powerful, yet affordable, solutions that Vertical has to offer.
Wave IP Systems – Key Features
- A simple, clear, & affordable pricing structure free of hidden costs & surprises
- 11 state-of-the-art applications that provide features like unified communications, mobile device compatibility, reporting, instant messaging, intelligent find-me/follow-me, MS Exchange sync, visual voicemail, flexible call distribution, electronic faxing, disaster recovery, call recording, and much more
- A diverse range of phone options, including 5 wired phones with various features, a cordless phone, and a soft phone
- Systems that range from just a few users all the way up to 500 users
- An infrastructure that can be deployed anywhere in the network and meet your corporate needs on-site or in the cloud
- Migration friendly so you can leverage existing infrastructure
- Flexible configuration options, including the ability to mimic legacy system features to minimize employee retraining
- A range of SDK’s to integrate communications with key business applications, data sources, and processes